Monday, March 26, 2012

Assignment Zombie



Nice article on yahoo this morning via Glamour on what my shoes tell guys. Other than stripper heels (which I have not worn since I was 26) my shoes say I am wearing these shoes. I wear sandals or boots. I do not dress my feet with the thought “what will he think about this? “I suppose some girls do. My boots say she is a pirate and takes no prisoners

 and my sandals say she is a gypsy and she wishes she was in Greece.

 There, simple yes? If my shoes are saying anything else it is “If you do not like my shoes you can buy me some others.”

Now on to another thing that has me puzzled. Men are apparently crushing on Flo from the Progressive ads. Really? I used to enjoy the Flo commercials until I learned some ugly things about the company. Now I find her annoying. She is not the company I know. She is the face. But she is on the sign in page of yahoo and I hate it!!!

I have changed my routine this morning. I walked a bit further. I am staying down stairs instead of totting my tea tray upstairs. I have opened every window in the house to catch the cool morning air and as I was getting my tea cup out of the cabinet another tea cup committed suicide. That has me a wee bit nervous. It is an indication of how the rest of my day will go. Shattered?



I was on a photo safari this weekend to capture Zombies. I was very sure they did not exist. A TV show, another naked teenage girl movie, a figment of an ex-boyfriends imagination. But there I was headed out at 7:00 am on a Saturday with a mission. Find Zombies and bring back photographic evidence. We entered the park and drove to where a herd of people were congregated. We stepped from our vehicle wary of what we may find. Hoping the flash of a camera would keep them startled and leery of us. A woman ushered us into the fray. Everyone looked normal to me so I asked her about the alleged Zombie reports. “Oh they are here. Look right over there.” We cautiously headed in the direction of her point. Sure enough there they were teenage mutant ninja Zombies. They were ragged and bloody and bedraggled but laughing.


 I took a few photos to keep them stunned with my camera flash and then the leader of the Zombies came up behind us and thanked us for photographing the Zombie 5k run/walk. This was a fund raiser event for Steele High School’s Project Graduation. I can now say I have seen, talked and survived Zombies.  Can I put that on a resume?

The park in which the event took place was beautiful.

My Tony has offered to fly me to Ventura for the week so Lady Tamara must hunt down some tickets. He did not tell me what his budget was…..hhhmmmmm   First Class on United is always best.
I will be introducing our cow today and we will need a name for him so please look for it and send me suggestions.
Does British Air fly from here to Cali……….

No comments:

Post a Comment