Friday, March 23, 2012

Pink skinny jeans


Ok so Mrs. Jenner put on pink skinny jeans, leather jacket and leopard print mules and went shopping. Is it news worthy? Do we really care? Some stalking paparazzi caught her dressing like a P.O.W. (person of Wal-Mart) to go shopping at Wal-Mart. The photo was taken in a parking lot. Maybe it was that store or maybe it was Penney’s. Does it really matter? She is 56 she has earned the right to dress how she pleases. She is not your mom! If some photographer had not been there and taken the shot you would never know and you would not have to pen out angry words tearing the woman to shreds. My question is how do you feel now? Better? Has she done something to you? Do you even know her? Are you her most intimate friend? Did her son tell you in a moment of humiliation how he felt about a photo of his pregnant mom? My children try to get me to dress like that and I am almost her age. Would you prefer she dress like a frumpy dowdy hag? Would you quit criticizing her? No you would lambast her still and more for her “old Lady” fashion sense. No one is slamming you for your paratrooper khaki boyfriend pants and Hanes brand white t-shirt with 14 year old Doc Martins

 you destroyed during your Emo years in High School. She looks healthy, she is running errands, she is not doing a lot of things she could be doing. Leave her alone.


I did not see you pull off the interstate at 79 mph. The sign says exit speed 40 by the way. I looked and did not see you in the lane behind me. I signaled I moved over. You sped up and started flashing you bright lights. How did that work for you? Was that effective? I imagine you assumed I pulled over in front of you just to piss you off. Fool, I do not even know you. You then decided to go Mach 8 up the access road passing me, turning at the light, driving full throttle through the Forum. At this point I believe you or someone in your vehicle is bleeding to death and you trying to get to the med clinic.  I am praying you get there in time. But you did not go to the Med Clinic. You parked outside of Petco. You broke every speed limit in Selma to pick up your Yorkie from the groomer? You left your Pomeranian at doggie day camp? You were reckless for a dog? You endangered other people for a dog?

 What kind of hoops do you jump through for your children?


Lady Tamara www.LochaberHighlandEstates.com is considering selling her current property and buying some far far farther out in the wilds of Scotland where there are no pet pampering, fashion critics. Where I can sit and have tea with Jean McLeod and wear a tartan skirt with a flowered shirt and an argyle sweater and we can watch my Scottish deer hound bound about chasing rabbits and getting in the brambles.


If you will excuse me I must find a realtor.

No comments:

Post a Comment