Thursday, June 14, 2012

All this for a movie?


A crazy woman in a minivan (big surprise) attempted to kill us a few days ago. She was not paying attention to traffic, not signaling and guess what on the phone. Yesterday I am spinning off of the highway at my exit which is a 50MPH zone, which I was doing because of the physics thing; the bank of the curb the size of my car, blah, blah, blah…. I see a huge SUV waiting to turn out of an alley leading from the gym. You know how sometimes you can just tell a vehicle and its operator are about to do stupid? There is no vehicle behind me, clear for days. About 30 feet from where she will be turning is a yield sign. A large red triangle, you have seen them. They mean: to give way. The yield sign will be for her. I start slowing down in anticipation of the stupid. Keep in mind I am Captaining a slightly smaller version of the 1977 Lincoln Towncar and he is made of good old Detroit Steel. Stopping or maneuvering will be like that scene out of Contraband. Sure enough after several moments that ate up pavement for me she makes her move, pulling out in front of me. Downshift, brakes, horn. She does not look up, she does not stop, she does not move, she does not speed up. Charles shudders with the effort to slow down so quickly. As I get right up on her aft end I realize it is NOT a she it is a he and he is on the phone! Bloody meathead has probably pumped about 2 quarts too much testosterone into his system at the gym and there is not a drop of blood left in his head because it is all in his overworked muscles which are quickly developing lactic acid thereby forcing more blood from his tiny, miniscule brain impairing his ability to function. He is probably one of those free weight pumping fools who does not pause on the lift, he speed lifts. He wants bulk not strength.

I have a request for me. Airbrush make-up from Dior! WOW!!!! That stuff is amazing!!

Loved Dark Shadows!!! Tim and Johnny and Helena and Michelle and well the whole cast was wonderful!!!!!  

One issue!!! Humans!!! You get there 10 minutes before the film starts. They have asked for years for you to turn off your phones. Why don’t you just do it as soon as settle into your seat? Why wait for them to ask? Why wait until the movie has started? Do you honestly think they meant everyone but you? That was my question yesterday when the female creature opened her phone minutes into the movie to turn it off. I said out loud… “yes they meant everyone but you!” The lady behind me giggled her man said “wow!”

One more thing!!!! Mom’s of teenagers just because I am in a theatre in the middle of the day by myself with NO children does not make me a sex offender!!!! Glaring at me and protectively covering your daughter while loudly asking your son if he is ok freaked me out! No he is NOT ok you are his mom!!! Yes I raped the adorable little man right there in a lit theatre in front of cell phone lady and the bulldog looking woman behind me!!! And, yes I am going to play grab and squeeze with your daughter when the lights go out!!! Your children were a bit freaked out by your behavior too!!!

Lady Tamara www.LairdOfLochaber.com  had such an exciting day at the movies she may go back today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment