Monday, June 11, 2012

Notice to vacate


I will be giving notice today of my impending move. I still do not know where I am going and believe me that is a wee scary. Did not bother me as much when I was younger and had children. I believe there is something about those moments I am forgetting. Not something bad just something. I have done this many times before, I should remember. I am ready I am eager. I packed more things yesterday and have another car full of goodwill items.  I am eager to leave here. Here being this house. I giggle when I think of moving into the abandoned house across the street. I saw one for rent several streets away. The only reason I admit, that, those interest me is to torment the humanlings that live on this street.
Okay, I admit it, I am still wounded by the cruel hate mail I have received numerous times by these creatures.  Without knowing anything they have made a judgment.  Oh bugger !!! They are behaving like people! Hahah     Shall I erase their blackboard? Hand them a clean canvas one more time? I am leaving them to their sad little lives and embarking on yet another wondrous adventure that will just as they all do end in me being miserable and preparing yet again for another and another and another. Can you say PIRATE?

 I wonder …. Where does this wonder-lust come from? Do I descend from gypsy? 

Are gypsy folk wanderers on purpose or do they just want adventure? Could I hale from some Nomadic people?

 People of the Sahara or Middle East?  

Nomadic peoples of the Americas? Do I have the blood of Vikings and a need to go forth?

 Do I descend from Cortez or Lewis or Clark?  I do not consider myself a pioneer. I would have stayed in Baltimore while everyone else pioneered America. My brother is not so disposed to travel and seek out adventure. SO where does this come from. The restless need to move on every few years?
People of this Hood! I Lady Tamara www.LochaberHighlandEstates.com forgives you for your cruelty and hatred.  I shall not be here after 30 days.   Have blessed little lives and may I NOT wander across any of you again. 
I must write my “quit this house” letter.
Ta ta…..
Did John….the Earl of Rochester have any children? I may be one of them……

No comments:

Post a Comment