Monday, June 25, 2012

My little Precious


Frodo is finally on the edge. The ring is in his hand and all he has to do is drop it.  The adventure will end, the next begin; an adventure that will start with less hope.  They have no food, no water and no strength. He admits he cannot remember any part of his former life, what brought him joy, what little things gave him pleasure, like the taste of a strawberry.  The purpose for his very existence is tied to the little golden circle. What will happen? What will become of him? Who will he be? He is on the edge in an extremely harsh environment and yet he cannot let go.


I am packed; I have found a place to live. I have a date to do this. I have filled out and signed the application. I have the deposits. The adventure of leaving is about to end. I have no hope, no income, no idea what I am doing or what will happen. Staying here is wearing on me. Making me impatient and moody and I am plagued by memories that at one time were pleasant but now are just evil disparaging curtains of sadness.  The heat outside, the heat inside is suffocating and yet I too hesitate. I see no improvement in my next adventure so why let go of this one? This one is still mine. Mine, my precious.

Lord of the Rings movie marathon! This time it was personal.

Apparently my bank has decided that since I no longer maintain a business account the $25 fee for the privilege of banking there that had been waved will no longer be waved. I had no idea this had happened. I had received a phone call last week to come into the bank to discuss the fee I was being charged. Since I was NOT aware I was being charged a fee I believed they had made a mistake in calling me. NO I am being charged a fee. 

I feel had little “Mandy” explained it a wee bit more thoroughly this could be cleared up then and there but she did not. The bank has waived the fees but I must go in today and rearrange my account types. Since I am already there at the bank I should go ahead and get the money orders for the deposits and be done with it. Should I name the bank Gollum? The protagonist that will cause the turn in my events?

Lady Tamara www.LochaberHighlandEstates.com started a novel last night that has a young woman  whisked back in time to a 150 year old Scottish castle she is a tourist at, where she is the wife of Laird MacClean.

 Sounds better than dealing with my real world! Scotland 1860, a castle, a sister, she is a duchess, her man wears a kilt most of the time.  There is a beach she can walk to and horses to ride.
Well I must call Misstress Beth and pick up some boxes. My adventure calls

No comments:

Post a Comment