Monday, October 29, 2012

$200 DNA


My brother has gotten caught up in the Ghost hunting and was up until well past his usual bed time a few night ago exploring. I know this because he called me well after 11 and was on the phone for about 15 minutes. His usual calls last about 6 seconds. He was asking me a hundred questions and telling me about this sight or that sight and who Richard was, I was amused.

My mother and the General had another conversation about ghost hunting and me. He brought up the subject of DNA with her as a suggestion for me to use and told her it was very in-expensive running about $200. Yeah…. Uhm that is not in-expensive and I believe the maternal line DNA test is more expensive than the male line test.

My Tony has informed me that I need to have my passport up to date. I need to verify the expiration date. Can I get a Scottish passport I wonder, one that actually will say Lady Tamara www.HighlandTitles.com ? When I asked him where we might go these were his responses. Russia, Honduras, Ireland. Anywhere! Well that just narrowed it down. My lonely French and English stamps will finally have some company.

 Lady Tamara www.LochaberHighlandEstates.com International traveler …hahah…. in her mind. He has told me twice in the past 10 years we would go to England to spend Christmas with his family. That never happened. He took some teenager with him. This may be different. The company he works for told him to get his papers in order so he passed that request on down to me. I would be happy even to go to Canada, Barbados or Cuba. He does follow through on most trips he mentions; New Mexico, Nevada, California several times, Colorado twice. What I really want is to get to Scotland already. It is part of an Island they have boats. Tony tell them you want Scotland!

Horatio was all over the place this weekend. Everywhere I went there he was. It almost felt as though he was stalking me. STOP!!

I have started the search finally for a formal for the gala I am Chair of and it is NOT going to be easy. I will make it fun but it will definitely Not be easy. I checked two stores and found nothing but short one shouldered Satin. NO! I am not an overly skinny, could be a teenage boy 32 year old. I am a woman. I have woman curves. I want a gorgeous Oscar de la Renta mess of a ball gown. 

I want a designer who understands women are supposed to have a shape other than stick and I want it red! I have a vision and I call it The Impossible Dream, and it is red.

Lady Tamara www.LairdOfLochaber.com must now go make pumpkin spice donuts.

If you come across a red ball gown let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment