Thursday, September 6, 2012

Baby Stillness


You know what I read this morning? Stillness is a baby I carry in my arms and nothing can make me abandon it. Mantra of the day. I shall forget. Perhaps if I name the bracelet I wear constantly on my arm Baby Stillness I will remember. I play with it constantly as if they were worry beads. My father brought several of those, Worry beads, home one time on a mission he flew into Turkey. I adored them and was very fascinated by them and what they were for. He also brought home beautiful carved Worry stones from another exotic location. I had found a stone near a river once upon a time that the perfect indention in one side that I carried in my pocket when I cocktailed and I played with on slow nights. GOD is in the stillness. Will I remember?

People, this sucks not being able to charge the Butterfly. It sucks I cannot buy a battery. They are expensive but I still will not be able to charge it. It sucks that I have to replace the Mother board. It sucks I cannot buy a new laptop. I feel like I am living in some primitive past…hahah!  You know like if you do not have disk TV and use an antenna or there are props on your plane instead of jet engine.  You have am radio instead of fm. Every moment I am on this thing is a challenge to keep the AC adapter in the port. There is a fear that flutters around me that any moment I will hear the dreaded beep beep and go to black screen. To be quite honest though there is a small wee piece of thrill of the battle. Will I win or will the Butterfly.

As Lady Tamara www.LairdOfLochaber.com  I have this…

This

This

This

In my heart are these visions of stillness. I have never seen them other than in these photographs. I am Lady Tamara and all this beauty surrounds what is mine. A wee bit of the adventure Scotland.
What visions does your stillness abide in?

No comments:

Post a Comment