Friday, September 14, 2012

Judging You


Interesting to see how people behave around something they do not understand, something that they deem unusual, and something that they cannot confine. People tend to put other people who are not like them in a category of people who they decide are beneath them. The people who were native to America at the time those born abroad (I was born here I am native) came here, were treated with disrespect and disdain because they were different. So they were beneath the white man. 

They treated black people the same. They were different in color, in dress, in beliefs, in customs. That made them beneath. They treat their own kind the same way. The dress, the custom, the beliefs are different they are beneath.

 I suppose we all judge. You judge me because of how I dress, fix my hair, wear my jewelry, I have tattoos, the shoes on my feet, my choice of fragrance, the purse I carry, how I wear or do not wear make-up, the sounds I make when I move (bells). Guess what! I am NOT constrained by outer armor the rest of you seem intent on covering yourselves with.  Does all of that give you joy, happiness, freedom?

 I judge you because of your attitude toward me. That is wrong. I apologize. There are people who smile at just the thought of me.

Lady Tamara is apparently on a quest.

Lady Tamara www.HighlandTitles.com had a dream last night and in it she observed 7 lizards. Those lizards were pointed out to her by a man who said he was a sailor.

Tell me your dream…

No comments:

Post a Comment