Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Lochaber Highland Estates


Does anyone else have this problem with reading an article on something that peaks your curiosity even more so you research further and further and an hour or more later you are an expert on a Siberian Hackel worm? Happens to me all the time. I get off track constantly.

I am Lady Tamara Pearis.

 I became a Lady when I was 6 and was allowed to sit at a Formal Christmas Dinner at my grandmother’s home. My name was scripted onto a porcelain place card and I had milk in a crystal goblet. My dress was golden and green brocade with a green velvet ribbon. I felt like a princess. After that my dad opened and closed my doors as did my grandfather and my uncles. I am Lady Tamara www.HighlandTitles.com I have documentation to back it up now.

 I bought a wee piece of Scotland, Lochaber Highland Estates. www.LochaberHighlandEstates.com Lady of Glencoe, sounds divine; conjures up romance and adventure, misty mountains and green valleys, breath taking lochs and peat infused whiskey. 

Southwest Airlines calls me Ms. Pearis, British Airlines calls me Lady Tamara Pearis. I did this for myself several years ago while I was performing with a re-enactment group known as Highlander Warriors. I was researching something and came across the web site. I had to have one. I had to document the title my grandmother gave me years earlier. This is the only piece of property I own. Being a Gypsy/Pirate I have no need to own anything. I want to see everywhere and I cannot do that chained to a house on a piece of property here in Texas I may not own the mineral rights to. It suits me to own that wee bit of land. Also makes for fun at mixers and parties where you have to tell two truths and one lie about yourself. No one believes me. But they are impressed and curious. You too can be a Lady or Laird www.LairdOfLochaber.com  just follow the link and join the community.
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment