Monday, September 17, 2012

Luther Did Not Have A Wife in Indiana


I did some ghost hunting this past weekend and my 2nd great grandmother’s last name is Given. Try google-ing up that as a last name. John Given….highlight John was given a puppy for Christmas. For every 8 of those a real clue came up. Then poor old John Given II is not being given the credit he deserves. He was a Captain in the Revolutionary War and was in charge of a militia of Rifle men. He was at Point Pleasant and Jamestown. His valiant war record is being given to his father who was involved with King Georges War with the French in 1742. I wonder how many people are actually doing research and how many copy and paste stuff over and over.  There is a crazy out there who has decided that my Great Grandfather Luther, who I have documented proof is mine, was married to some woman in his lineage and has copied and pasted all of my photos. He was NOT married to her! He did NOT lead two lives. He lived in a small village and owned the local Mercantile where he went to work every day. He did NOT have another wife in Indiana!!!!

My daughter brought me home some Mad Hatter Tea form Disneyland. It is black tea with Apricot and Vanilla and spices and tastes like Birthday cake. It is wonderful for my afternoon tea. I have some little French biscuits I nibble on with it. Only problem is now that I am going into an office every afternoon I have no way to boil water. Ideas?

Lady Tamara http://www.highlandtitles.com will work a golf tournament this morning so I had best be going.

But first let me tell you how I received my Title. Go to and click on the buy you plot tab and just get started. Mine is just on the edge of the southeast corner of that 100 ft. plot. We may not be neighbors but we will be working together to preserve a beautiful estate and our wee bit of Scotland. Did you know there are more people of Scottish descent living in America then there is in Scotland? But how many of us own a wee bit? Me me me Lady Tamara.
 So can you!

No comments:

Post a Comment