Monday, January 7, 2013

Rigg and Richison


The Christmas Season is over and I am attempting to start the day without crashing into it. I feel depression is crouching somewhere in my house and is waiting for the opportunity to pounce. I have yet to discover how to resume life after so long a season of magic and wonder and beautiful music. 

Winter is my second favorite season and I am fairly alone in this. Meaning I am bombarded on all fronts by people complaining about it, cursing it, longing for summer. People it is summer in Australia, G’day! Leave, move, and go! Just please stop with your misery, you are causing me fatigue.

My mother has offered to give me a discount coupon she received in the mail for a gym that is right behind my home. Is she trying to tell me I am overly fluffy?

I had a brief introduction to a man yesterday who tells me when he was in college he spent a year in Beirut in Lebanon. WOW! Who does that; it must have been about the early to mid-70s. 

My last note to him was asking about it. I see that look on your faces no, it was not on Match.com. He had sent me a query about my use of tartans for each family line on the site where I ghost hunt. He had two families he was researching and asked if the tartans I chose were random. My Rigg ghosts fly the colors of Clan Boyd and my Richison ghosts are under the Buchanan colors. Those are the two he inquired about.  Rigg is a family group that was under the Leadership of Clan Boyd.  

Small family groups would form alliances with larger family groups for protection, strength and power; as Richison was with Clan Buchanan.

That simple question started us on a conversation that also included the original settlement of Paris in France. He wove me a trap and I walked in. So the final gift of Christmas was enlightening conversation.

Tomorrow we discuss Paris…field trip anyone?
Lady Tamara is ready for an escapade.

No comments:

Post a Comment